Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lee Min-jeong Expands Her Acting Repertoire with 'Wonderful Radio'

with her latest film "Wonderful Radio", that can be released at regional theaters on Jan. some, Lee Min-jeong shows greater depth being a actress and proves she's greater than just another pretty face which has a million-dollar smile -- even though the material seems well known.

With strong echoes connected with "Radio Star", featuring meadow Joong-hoon, Lee's new vehicle orbits around a radio exhibit host who was every leader of a favorite girl band but is actually struggling to boost listener ratings.

Notably, the actress known for her haunting their appearance shows flashes of aggression while also sounding like as cute and thoughtful. She said she drew creativity from her own childhood experience as a possible avid fan of the airwaves shows, when she would play and cry at hearing peoples' stories broadcast in the airwaves.

Previously, Lee constrained herself to more two-dimensional, happy-go-lucky people, which won over viewers but did not fully test her skills as being a thespian, as was the truth with the movie "Cyrano Agency" plus the hit TV drama "Boys more than Flowers". The soap propelled her to fame last season.

However, the latest overlook to her career eventually left her questioning herself. She told the Chosun Ilbo through Monday's interview that she was tossing and turning during the night in between filming, asking yourself if she could yank it off. She afterwards found her groove, but is unsure how fans will react to her latest performance.

"If my latest film performs worse than I expect with the box office, I'll possibly feel hurt", she explained. "But I'll soon place things behind me as well as move on".

Lee is a late starter in the world of Korean entertainment. while most starlets launch their own careers as teenagers, your woman debuted at 25 following graduating from Sungkyunkwan university.

She said that in show business has given her the ability to see herself additional objectively, and that she has always viewed acting being a serious profession, while being careful not to get getting carried absent by her own celeb.

"But it would be wrong to say I had not been anxious until people began to recognize me", she said. "I became restless questioning if my best was brilliant enough, even though i am a pretty positive person".

"In yesteryear, if I made mistakes regarding my acting or job choices, I would feel hurt and embarrassed. But now I only consider getting back on my feet again once possible".

No comments:

Post a Comment