Thursday, December 15, 2011

List of famous Korean artists who died of suicide

Rich, famous, and crazy because it looks pretty and handsome is not a guarantee of happiness. It is felt by Korean artists so they decided to end their lives by committing suicide. Ironically committed suicide at a young age and at being famous. Here's a list of some Korean artists who died by suicide:

Jung Da Bin

 February 10, 2007. Actress and singer Jung Da Bin, ended his life by committing suicide, is tragic. He committed suicide at his girlfriend's apartment in Seoul. The boyfriend found the bodies of Jung Da Bin is in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his neck. 
Jung suicide without leaving any record. However, according to a post on his personal blog publish before he died, Jung says if he was hit by a severe depression. And this is the last record in June Da Bin.
 "Everything is very complete. I get angry for no reason, and feel I would be mad. It's very painful. I feel ill. I was very sore head and made me cry. I was like a slave. I feel like I am losing myself, losing identity. And at the same time I get a warning. I feel calm. God really loves me. God has made me to be important and gives me courage. He lifted me up and said I would be fine. And I was fine. "

Lee Eun Joo

February 22, 2005. This Korean actress and singer committed suicide in her apartment in Bundang, South Korea at the age of 24 years. Lee Eun Joo Yang tragic suicide a few days after graduation from Dankook University. 
Lee died by cutting his hands and hanged himself. Family stating the cause of death was Lee Eun Joo depression and mental disorders. During this time, Lee had imsomnia because doing hot scenes in 'The Scarlet Letter'. 
Before the suicide, Lee Eun Joo had time to write a message to his mother with his own blood. This message Lee Eun Joo for the mother. "Mama, I'm sorry and I love you. I want to do a lot of things. Although my life, but I do not feel alive. I do not want to disappoint again. Fun to have money. I want to have a lot of money, "Lee Eun Joo message. 
Lee's body was cremated and stored in a room in Goyang. Hundreds of artists and actors Korean artist to deliver his last resting place.

U; Nee 

January 2007, Korean entertainment stage artist returned to lose their pride. Artist known as a singer and actress hanged herself at her home in Seo-Gu, South Korea. After the death of U; Nee, the artist's mother held a press conference at the hospital. 
Her mother held a press conference and stated that U; Nee committed suicide due to depression. As a result, U; Nee stuck into the world of drugs.

Woo Seung Yoon

27 April 2009. Obituaries artist Yoon Seung Woo is staggering. Yoon Seung Woo ended his life at a time when the phenomenon of suicide is becoming a topic of conversation.Woo hanged himself in the closet of his house. As Korean artist who committed suicide the other, causing Woo suicide due to prolonged depression.

Jang Ja Yeon

 March 7, 2009. Actress Jang Ja Yeon death dalaha the South Korean public attention. Understandably, this beautiful artist is a newcomer in the world of entertainment stage the country's ginseng. The death of Jang Ja Yeon who hanged himself at his home to talk not only because of his death was tragic but because he also brought some important names in the Korean entertainment business who is responsible for the decision to commit suicide.
 Jang Ja Yeon wrote the reason suicide because of sexual exploitation and sexual abuse she experienced during a career in the entertainment world.In the seven notes made artist who played in the series 'Boys Over Flowers', Jang tells how cruel the Korean entertainment world. He admitted that he was forced to become sex slaves for wealthy people there to smooth out his career as an artist.Jang Ja Yeon known after its emergence as the star of television commercials. By the time he died Jang actually two films awaiting release. Nearly seven million fans who opened the website after two days of beautiful artist died.

Park Yong Ha

 June 30, 2010. Stars drama series Winter Sonata was mengantung themselves with cables camcorder at his Seoul. Park, 32, committed suicide due to frustration facing the father of stomach cancer. He was very fond of her father and feels guilty for his father's illness. Park also caring for her father during the illness, so that the artist-singer career break from shining. 

Song Ji Seon
 May 23, 2011. Committed suicide by jumping from the 19th floor apartment in Seoul. Interestingly, before he planned to commit suicide, the presenter had a chance to write on twitter that the police rushed to his residence, but he was later annulled the first post. After disediliki, apparently Song committed suicide because of love. He admitted to having a scandalous affair with a professional baseball player, Im Taehoon (23). But Im Song membatahnya and heartache. Im Taehoon also had publicly criticized. 

Chae Dong Ha
 May 27, 2011. This latest case, Chae Dong Ha was found hanged at his home on May 27, 2011. Former SG Wannabe personnel was reportedly committed suicide due to depression caused by his former manager died two years ago inhaling gas in a hotel room.
 Chae Dong Ha had written a message to the manager, which reads, "This is more interesting than the first kiss. Manager first. My friend and brother. By the time I met him, I had received the contents of the whole world. On June 9, 2009, he was no longer at my side. Half my heart is missing. Still. 'Hyung, you should be happy, right? Promise me that you'll be happy ... '"

12 comments:

  1. Please edit this because it has serious grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree

      Even if their death were by there own doing.. The author could have respected their memories enough to realize that the actors he/she listed are in fact WOMEN & NOT MEN..

      The only 2 people in this article that is correct is probably U; Nee & Chae Dong Ha.. Now although I'm not familiar with actor Park Yong Ha I'm still trying to figure out how he went from being a HE to a Her... (SMH )

      Author really should have proof read this before posting

      Delete
    2. NOTICE THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANY BODY I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO LOSE TO THE OUT SIDE SO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AND THAT IS A COMMAND BYE ALL FANS CUZ WE WILL MISS YOU SO BAD SO DONT GO FIGTHNING
      all I think is their is a reason for this and I know I have depression am sad and I feel unwanted but I have to live their is no way am letting my depression sadness and unwanted win over me you kill your self do you the you the it will end I rather face it don't care but at the same time care you have to find a way a thing that makes you, you think about if I died I don't get to hear bts song your blood sweat and tears are the fruit of your labor but am not telling you if someone is harassing you in anyway sexual physical and in social life you should let it be find a time when will catch the person red handed and find another way to escape even if it means that your career will end you have to be free humans are meant to be free no one is meant to be a slave and hey if you tell me would you be a slave an assassin or get killed by you by the fear depression you have given me inside my heart it hurts when I died you will pop out of now where crying I later curse you with a dying wish that will hunt you down gradually I WANT EVERY MAN WOMAN KPOP ACTRIST NONE KPOP ARTIST YOU SHOULD STAND UP AND FIGTH FOR YOUR RIGTH YOU SHOULD NOT LICK THE SHOE OF THE PERSON THAT CONDUCTS YOU BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR TALENT NOT THEIRS YOU WERE BORN WITH THIS YOU HAVE THE VOICE SING ACT DANCE OUT YOUR FRUSTRATION TELL THE WORD WHAT YOU FELT LIKE DONT LET THEM GO FURTHER MORE MY HEART GOES OUT TO SHINEE FANS AM THEIRS TO I WANT ALL OF THE KPOP FANS AND ARIST INCLUDING ACTOR AND ACTRESSS INCLUDING THE DANCERS YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT GIVE UP BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU EVERYBODY PLEASE HELP SAY THIS DONT GIVEN BECAUSE WE WOULDNOT GIVE UP IF YOU LIVE OUR LIVE FELLS LIKE WE ARE BEEN THROWN BACK INTO A MUD OR LIQIUD PAINT WHEN WE STRUGGLE TO COME OUT OF NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UNFORGETABLE PARTS OF OUT LIFE WELL TAKE CARE I PRAY YOU WILL KEEP UP FIGHTNING NOT LOSING SO YOU SHOUKD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DONT STAY ONE PLEASE GO OUT THERE AND TRY WHAT NON IDOLS DO WITHOUT CAMERAS AROUND YOU FIGTHNING X10 BYE FOR NOW MY NAME IS MI-RIA THANK AND BYE
      NOTICE THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANY BODY I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO LOSE TO THE OUT SIDE SO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AND THAT IS A COMMAND BYE ALL FANS CUZ WE WILL MISS YOU SO BAD SO DONT GO FIGTHNING

      Delete
  2. Oh my english. Your grammar makes me suicidal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was translated from another language without pronouns or at least without gender specific pronouns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. "Anonymous",
    you should not write like that.in fact he gives us information so try to give him thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think. those people where crazy. i mean they waist there lives. in a very you age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now EunB (Ladies Code) :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. depression is a scary sickness. I too lost a close one through suicide as the person suffers from depression. Suicide is NOT the answer to the problems! in fact it is the beginning of endless sorrows and sadness for those left behind to face. It is a very selfish and stupid act.

    ReplyDelete